Published on Policing Today – 8 August 2013
“In the second part of an exclusive Policing Today interview, author and human rights campaigner Ruth Jacobs talks about human trafficking and the urgent changes needed to the criminal justice system’s attitude towards victims of sexual crime…” Read the full article on Policing Today here.
- Rt Hon Mrs Theresa May MP: Make the Merseyside hate crime model of policing prostitution law UK wide
- Staying Safe: The Merseyside Model – Ruth Jacobs interviewed on Policing Today (Part 1)
- BBC1 Inside Out: The Merseyside Hate Crime Model of Policing Prostitution
- Merseyside Model Campaign Interviews
- Cry for the Merseyside Model: Crimes Against People in Prostitution/Sex Workers Must Be Treated As Hate Crimes UK Wide
- My most in depth article arguing for the Merseyside model to be made UK wide – The F-Word
- The Merseyside Model Saves Lives – so why is it not being rolled out nationally?
- International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers – 17th December