Published on Policing Today – 10 July 2013
“In the first part of an exclusive interview, Policing Today talks to author and campaigner Ruth Jacobs about the efforts being made by the Service to keep sex workers safe in Merseyside, and why violence against those in prostitution should be viewed as a hate crime…” Read the full article on Policing Today here.
- Rt Hon Mrs Theresa May MP: Make the Merseyside hate crime model of policing prostitution law UK wide
- Victim-centred: The Merseyside Model – Ruth Jacobs interviewed on Policing Today (Part 2)
- BBC1 Inside Out: The Merseyside Hate Crime Model of Policing Prostitution
- Merseyside Model Campaign Interviews
- Cry for the Merseyside Model: Crimes Against People in Prostitution/Sex Workers Must Be Treated As Hate Crimes UK Wide
- My most in depth article arguing for the Merseyside model to be made UK wide – The F-Word
- The Merseyside Model Saves Lives – so why is it not being rolled out nationally?
- International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers – 17th December